Over the years, thousands of pupils have taken part in Music Pool projects in primary and secondary schools.
- original work based on aspects of the curriculum, e.g. science, history, geography, maths
- music curriculum support for primary schools- school choir, band & orchestra sessions
- song-led work with children from non-British backgrounds, interacting & integrating with their British classmates
- specially-devised music theatre projects and shows on a given theme or subject, also featuring related arts like acting, dance/movement, writing and visual arts
- after-school clubs and school holidays projects
- masterclasses with national and international classical artists who are performing in the area. Notable examples have included Julian Lloyd Webber, Tasmin Little, Evelyn Glennie, Emma Johnson, Joanna MacGregor and Nicholas Daniel
- workshops with national and international folk, world & roots artists who are performing in the area. Notable examples have been Ashley Hutchings, Black Umfolosi, Umbongi, and the Jaipur Kawa Brass Band
- Bhangra dance & Dhol drumming
- Drama and improvisation
- Circus skills- Creative writing
- Latin-American Samba band drumming
- African drumming
- Movement & expressive dance
- Harmonica playing
- Caribbean steel band
- Hip-hop, rap & DJ workshops- Songwriting sessions
- Rock band training & advice
- Junk percussion making sessions
- Early years/reception-specific work...
and more - please contact us for details.